Thankful

Today I am thankful.

Thankful for...

A budget that allows my entire family to eat healthy, nutritious food every single day.

A job that allows me to work from home, while spending significant, quality time with my children.

A house that is toasty warm even when it is -19C outside.

A God who loves me even when I'm pretty unlovable.

The money to pay for my utilities every month, no matter how much we use.

Two sons who actually like each other (I think...).

A treadmill in the basement.

A TV in my bedroom and my living room.

An educational base that has allowed me to switch careers and begin to flourish.

Books.

Friends that are patient with my hectic schedule.

Moms that babysit.

A beautiful cat that snuggles up with us every night.

Words.

A husband that still likes me after all these years together.

Free healthcare.

At least one kid that loves to act like a goofball, just like his mom. (and one kid that remains confused by selfies on the computer)



What are you thankful for today?



5 comments:

  1. Thankful to God for you and those little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: A husband that still loves you after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for this post...reminded of the small things today...good people and my little family who are also coincidentally also good people!

    Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.