Amazon Family

I love books. My kids love books (PHEW! I think every parent breathes a sigh of relief when their kids actually ask for books!).

And as much as I wish I could visit bookstores and libraries on a regular basis, our lives are already so busy that browsing the shelves for a new read (or for anything really) has often fallen to the wayside in favour of the convenience of browsing online.

And that's why I love Amazon. 

I'm sure you're familiar with the services that Amazon offers - books, DVDs, CDs - but they have recently launched a new platform that I am so excited to share with you!


Amazon.ca has launched Amazon Family. Amazon Family members will receive 20% off diaper subscriptions and Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime. The membership program also provides new and expecting families with promotions and discounts, available exclusively for Amazon Family members. After a 30 day free trial, Amazon Family members will continue to enjoy those benefits as part of a Prime membership for the annual fee of CAD $79.   

Let's face it- parenting is so awesome but it isn't cheap! Amazon Family was created to offer families amazing price-points on all those essentials your family needs (I'm thinking diapers, toys, strollers, and more!) and even better they offer awesome advantages, including
  
  • 20% off diapers with a Subscribe & Save subscription.
  • Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime, including strollers, high chairs, car seats and more.
  • Access to Amazon Family exclusive discounts and offers on key necessities, including items for the nursery, toys, newborn accessories, children’s books and more. 

Best? When you buy it, it's delivered to your door! The convenience, the prices, the one-stop-shop-from-home-in-your-pjs, all make it totally worth it!



And for me? Well, I opted to use my subscription to load up my emerging reader with books he could succeed in reading and my wee book lover with his favourite books (FRRRROOOOOOGGGGYYYYYYY!). I can safely say that the price points for all items were spot on (and I'm not just talking books!) and having my purchases dropped off at my door really made my life that much easier.


Make sure you visit Amazon Family today and compare their products and prices with the stores you're currently shopping at. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised:)


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.