On-Air Makeup Routine

Live television is like nothing I have ever experienced. The hustle to get an hour long lifestyle show on air, day after day, is an exhilarating ride that leaves you high for hours after a show is done. 
But, as much as I love live television, it also means there is no opportunity to go back and make changes...especially to the way you LOOK during the show.

It has taken a few months but I have managed to come up with an on-air makeup routine that is flattering, relatively easy, and looks good each and every time that camera goes on! Considering the lack of good "how to do tv makeup" information that I have found on the internet, I thought I'd share my routine with you!

Here's the finished product:


And here's how I do it! (all products listed in the exact order I put them on!)

Face👽
✏️MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15)
✏️MAC Studio Finish concealer (NC15)
✏️Veil illuminating complexion fix
✏️️Maybelline Master Bronze (Weekend Bronze) *I use this all over my face AND as my blush when combined with my contour colour*

Highlight/Contour👃
✏️Hard Candy Glow All The Way
✏️️MAC Taupe powder blush

Eyes👀
✏️BellaPierre shadow (Champagne & Pure)
✏️Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner
✏️Brows: Coquette eyeshadow (MAC)
✏️Lashes: Extended Play Gigablack Lash (MAC)

Lips👄
✏️Rimmel The Redder The Better


And just in case you want to see some more of the everyday television face in action:



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.