Worst Canadian Cities for Fall Allergies (& How To Survive)


I recently began writing for a fantastic "mom" site - Momtastic - as their Canadian connection:)

I am thrilled to work with such a fantastic group of women and fantastically talented editors. I am even more excited to help bring a Canadian voice (you know our voice- and our spelling- is different right?) to an already flourishing American publication.

My first article deals with something that is near to my heart- fall allergies. We are in the thick of fall allergies at my house- especially my oldest son who living with a tissue box never more than an arms length away.  Hence, my obsession with combating fall allergies.

Without further ado, here's a sneak peak at my first article:

According to Best Health, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, Windsor, Halifax, and Yellowknife are the worst Canadian cities for fall allergy sufferers. But why are allergies so bad in the fall?
The simple answer: ragweed pollen.
You can’t escape this allergen because it is literally everywhere during the fall. So, if you are anything like me and my kids, you spend most of this beautiful, beautiful season blowing your nose and wiping your watery eyes and looking for any kind of relief. But fall allergies do not have to be awful—in fact, there are ways to beat the fall allergy season (before it even begins, in some cases!). Find out how by reading the rest of my Momtastic post...
Don't let those beautiful fall leaves fool you- allergens abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.